BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 18, 2013

February 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Review!

So I recently got the February Ipsy Glam Bag and I'm gonna go ahead and review it.  I have already tried some of the products, but not everything so I will post that as well.  So let's get started!




The bag is a black patent which is hard to see in this picture.  I was a little disappointed in the quality, but I have so many little makeup bags already that it doesn't make a difference to me.

1.  Lash Card-I have yet to use these yet but apparently they are supposed to eliminate the mess that sometimes occurs with mascara use.

2.  Mica Beauty-Gel Eyeliner in Black-I have yet to try this but it looks comparable in the container to MAC or Bobbi Brown.

3.  Coastal Scent Sample Quad-I have used this and I love it!  Great for everyday look.  I have the Coastal Scent 88 Palette and it's very nice.  The colors in this one are Candlelight, Gunmetal, Incognito and Ashen.  (Again sorry for the quality, had to use my Iphone)

4.  Pop Beauty-Mascara in Smokey Black-I have used this everyday since I got it!!  I love it!  It goes on great and doesn't smear or clump.  I'm not a huge mascara person so that makes this even more awesome.

5.  Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer-I have used this and it's amazing!  Love the lotion texture and the cream color.  Only downsize is it doesn't provide a lot of coverage like a BB Cream even though it's thick but it does make your makeup go on smooth.

Overall this was a good bag.  I liked the January bag better, but it was still worth the $10 a month!

1 comment:

  1. An incredibly diverse range of jackets that offer you style, functionality and many great years of wear. The Undoing Nicole Kidman Grace Sachs Velvet Long Coat

    ReplyDelete